DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjp7jx/design_ip)
has announced the addition of the “Design
IP Strategy – Conference” conference to their offering.
This course has been delivered since 2009. Over time, IP strategy has
become a growing concern for all types of companies. Most IP
professionals, as well as more and more business professionals, are now
asked by management or clients to deliver IP strategies/plans as part of
their role. However, they tell us that:
– IP strategy is not a routine activity for them; it requires a
multidisciplinary approach and new skillets mixing business strategy,
data analytics, performance measurement, project management and a
micro-economic understanding of IP.
– Getting data (business, IP, market) is easy; analyzing data to reach
– Most companies have no tools to support them in designing IP plans. In
some cases, companies have developed their own approaches but seek new,
Based on 5+ years of practice, a unique suite of tools and frameworks
have been developed to better link IP with business, to design IP plans
aligned with long-term goals, and to successfully implement such plans.
We have helped various types of companies and organizations. We are also
partners in EU projects.
Your benefits from the seminar:
– Benchmark your (client’s) company readiness regarding IP strategy
– Validated frameworks to help you set, audit and reset IP strategy
– IP matrix for linking IP, innovation and market positioning
– 5-step methodology to design an IP plan in a structured,
multi-disciplinary manner with competitor analysis, gap analysis and
– Experience how to apply the frameworks to real-life cases from various
– Teamwork and group discussion with peer experience sharing
– Practical guidelines to reapply frameworks to your own environment
– Present your IP plan in a risk-free, friendly setting with direct,
– Pre-Reader: contains all cases plus facts and data used during
examples given by speakers and during teamwork assignments. It is sent 2
weeks in advance
– Access to an online survey to benchmark your (client’s) company
readiness regarding IP strategy (optional, free-of-charge)
– Handout: contains all the models and frameworks presented during the
lectures. It also contains all the practical information needed to apply
the cases to the frameworks during the teamwork assignments.
– Post-reader: contains all the speaker feedback provided after teamwork
assignments, as well as extra insights and guidelines to apply the
frameworks to your own environment
NEW: By attending this seminar, you will get a free-of-charge access to
DIPS for 1 month.
DIPS is an online platform to help companies, as well as consultancy and
law firms, to design strategic IP/innovation plans for generation,
protection and exploitation. It helps collect and format
multidisciplinary data on the (client’s) company. It provides support
for data analysis using our proven frameworks. It guides decision-making
to elaborate a plan ready for implementation.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjp7jx/design_ip