“We expect red, white and blue décor to be very popular in the next few months—especially with the Olympics around the corner,” said Alissa Ahlman, Chief Merchandising Officer for At Home. “We have a huge seasonal selection in stock that’s sure to cover every customer need.”
Fireworks and Uncle Sam aren’t the only ways to inspire guests with freedom. At Home offers these 5 tips for decorating this summer:
- Nothing feels more like home than a patchwork quilt made by grandma. We recommend adding comfort to the guest room with this Nautical Flag Bedding—it can stay out all year!
- Adding color to the dinner table is a subtle way to show your American spirit. We like using red wine glasses and blue dinnerware to bring life to meals.
- The indoors shouldn’t get all the décor love—placing a patriotic birdhouse in the backyard will spruce up an outdoor space. You can also light up the yard on Independence Day with metal or glass lanterns.
- Keeping the house organized can be difficult without the proper tools. Forgo the clutter with American Flag wooden trays and vintage baskets.
- Hanging a welcome sign will set the tone for guests’ initial experiences in your home. Why not celebrate Christmas in July with a Burlap American Flag wreath?
For more information on At Home or to find locations in your area, please visit: http://www.athome.com/.
ABOUT AT HOME:
At Home, the home décor superstore, is focused on providing customers with the broadest assortment of home décor products for every room, in every style at everyday low prices. With a wide assortment of more than 50,000 SKUs throughout our stores, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. Founded in 1979 in Garden Ridge, Texas, At Home is headquartered in Plano, Texas. For more information, visit the company on http://www.athome.com/ or find us on Facebook (AtHomeStores), Instagram (AtHomeStores) or Pinterest (AtHomeStores).
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/supporting-patriotism-with-at-home-decor-superstore-300274792.html
SOURCE At Home